Digital and Self-Publishing
If you’ve written a business book, a family history, a personal memoir, a novel, poetry, prayers, or just something to pass on to your children, I can help you find a way to package, present, and reproduce it. I can scan your photos for sizing and placing in your documents. Depending on your needs, I work with graphic artists, illustrators, indexers, printers, binderies, and self-publishing companies to find the right combination.
Books for which I have provided page layout, editing, and/or consulting services include:
- Your World Impact as a Financial Advisor by Tyson Jon Ray
- Welcome to Fort Valley by Jeanette Ritenour, Jim and Meg Trott
- Early Woodstock by Joseph B. Clower, Jr. and published by the Woodstock Museum
- The History of Edinburg by Mary Ann Williamson
- The Frenches of Woodstock, Virginia, edited by Anne French Dalke, Christopher Edward French and Carolyn French Long
- Reminiscences of WWII by Irvin D. Magin
- Shenandoah County Trivia by Irvin D. Magin
- Shenandoah County Gazetteer And Historical Geography by Irvin D. Magin
- Several books by James A. Strosnider: Autobiography, Reflections of Relatives, Alfred and Mary and The Bottom to the Top (published for personal and family distribution)
- Novels by Paulette B. Maggiolo: The Guilty Teacher, The Terrorist Trap, and No Such Word
- The Proctor Family History by Quentin Silone Proctor
Is there a book in your head but you don’t have the time or writing confidence to get it written?
I’d love to talk to you about your vision and help your book become a reality, even if you haven’t written the first word. Learn more about my writing experience: “Freelance Writing & Editing Solutions.”
Many small publishing projects can be done in-house, where equipment includes a color laser printer with duplexing capability, scanning and spiral binding equipment, booklet/saddle stapling tools, and access to a wide variety of covers and custom papers to create catchy booklets, fliers, letters, brochures, newsletters, reports and even note cards, and postcards.
I partner with local businesses who offer things that can’t be done in-house such as high-speed duplication, color copying, blueprint or over-sized document copying and scanning, sequential numbering imprinting, and additional binding and padding options.