Writing, digital publishing, and social media solutions for small and very small businesses
- CONNECT .more effectively with customers and prospects
- CREATE .more visibility for your products and services
- COMMUNICATE .your message to the world
You’ve got problems…
RiverwoodWriter has solutions!
- You’ve got reports, ebooks, manuals,courses, and articles to write, but no time!
- You’re not a good writer, but you’ve got so much to say!
- You need content for your blog, newsletter, or magazine.
- You want to get the book(s) out of your head.
- You need a nonfiction freelance writer to research and write for your publication.
- You’ve started a nonfiction book, but can’t seem to finish it.
- You’ve got a book you want to publish.
- You want to get your book (or eBook) on Kindle (or Nook or elsewhere)
- You’ve written your memoirs (or family history). Now how can you create a book for your family?
- You’ve got a book ready, but you need help adding pictures and captions.
- You’ve got social media paralysis! Where do you start?
- You don’t know which social media platforms are appropriate for your business.
- You’ve got a Facebook page but don’t know what to do with it.
- You don’t know how to use LinkedIn to make more money.
- You can’t imagine how Twitter could possibly help your business.
- You’ve heard WordPress is a great website platform. What’s the big deal?
Business Communication is only effective if it:
- Educates or Informs
- Compels or Convinces
- Motivates or Influences
- Inspires or Encourages
Here’s what to do right now:
- Enter your email to receive RiverwoodWriter’s Connection Toolbox, a free email newsletter with ideas, tips, and tools you need to stay on top of current trends and to become better known, liked, and trusted in your community, whether it’s a small town, a big city, or online. To thank you for signing up, I’ll send a free report.
- Subscribe to RiverwoodWriter’s free blog so you’ll be notified when I add new content. Topics include book reviews, customer connection, leadership/motivation, marketing/visibility, publishing, social media, and writing. You’ll learn to build more meaningful relationships with your prospects, customers, and clients, so they’ll feel special and appreciated enough to honor you with their business.
- Call me (Elizabeth) at 540-436-3969 to share your most pressing business or marketing concern. I have lots of referral professionals who might be able to help if I can’t. 9am to 5pm Eastern time.
* * * * * * * * *
Our family’s home on the north fork of the Shenandoah River
in Shenandoah County, VA